shipment interdiction [was: BadBIOS forensics]

Bryan Starbuck bryan at thestarbucks.com
Sat Jul 19 18:42:12 PDT 2014

If you don’t mind saying, can you say if you are a US citizen?  (Probably)

Do you work on an open source project like TOR?  Do you think they do that because you do development?

I’d love if we build a profile of who they actively perform hardware attacks on.  They likely repeat this on categories of people (TOR devs, employees at CAs, etc.).   Even if you can give a vague category (crypto-currency vs open source file system encryption, etc.)

That one lady on twitter was a TOR dev.

I’d love us to deduce as many patterns as possible, so those people can be incredibly diligent.

Best,
-Bryan

Bryan Starbuck   |  Bryan at TheStarbucks.com