The ultimate goal of the NSA is total population control

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Tue Jul 15 13:19:25 PDT 2014

This is a crucial observation and NSA cannot deny the deniability
of its commanding superiors and budget axe-persons.

One possibility which recurs in NSA history is that individuals
inside will have the courage or opportunity to explain how this
actually works, verging on virgin suicide. Limited as always by
draconian secrecy agreements which imperil disclosers with
retribution of being pilloried as Betrayers of the Trust in NSA
domestication journals.

This looming retribution is what induces hemming and hawing
by former insiders -- interlaced with inhuman clarity of not going
too far, top secrets activate brain-implanted recorders -- who
spill some beans but not all, always followed by an assertion
you can never know what I know, recorder beeps damn tootin.
As with Edward Snowden, Thomas Drake, William Binney,
et al. Nobody beeps like that here.

Bleeping predators who exploit former insiders without sharing
the risk are despicable scoundrels, not motherfucking cowards,
cowering behind privileges of press, law, religion, and, oh my
sweet James Jesus: Judas-duplicitous cryptology, finger-pointng
brayers extraordinaire, verily in thrall to kings-coined, oversexed
In-Q-Televangelists.