on anarchy [was: propaganda on "hurdles for law enforcement"]

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 15:48:56 PDT 2014

On Tue, 29 Jul 2014 13:53:23 -0700
coderman <coderman at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 12:57 PM, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Anarchists are interesting... because they have an affinity towards
> > nothing, they're resistant towards everything, and proposing
> > anything. Perhaps that is worthy of certain degree of respects.
>
> authentic anarchists are not about "nothing"; that would be the
> nihilists.
>
> anarchism is about autonomy, personal responsibility, utmost liberty.
> delegating what should not be delegated to corrupt(ing) centralized
> powers is the source of great harm and suffering across humanity.  the
> heart of anarchism is opposing centralized control and power, whether
> unitary or hierarchical, in all domains of life.
>
> anarchism has the potential to be most robust and most just, in the
> same way that well built fully decentralized systems are robust
> against classes of faults endemic in centralized structures.
>
> rational anarchy, however, does appear to require a higher class of
> human animal than currently populates the planet...

	"does appear to require a higher class of human animal"

	Maybe so. But I'm sure you know the next few lines in the play
	=P

	If 'humans' are unable to solve their political problems by
	means of individual cooperation, then a HUMAN and coercitive
	government is going to make matters worse.

	People can't actually govern themselves but they can elect
	other PEOPLE to...governm them. And delegate to their masters
	an ability they don't have! Now that's some Pristine logic!

	Sorry, gotta run. Something is burning! (I'm glad I have a few
	gallons of gas to put the fire out)