[Cryptography] propaganda on "hurdles for law enforcement"

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 15:23:18 PDT 2014

On Tue, 29 Jul 2014 15:57:11 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 6:01 PM, Juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >         You whine because (you say) I don't propose a
> >         better solution. Actually, telling you to stop doing
> > something that is counterprductive is in itself a better proposal
>
> Anarchists are interesting... because they have an affinity towards
> nothing, they're resistant towards everything, and proposing anything.
> Perhaps that is worthy of certain degree of respects.

You know, apart from the theoretical/logical (and moral) case for
anarchism, I also have a less principled remark to make.

Actually it's a rather pragmatic, 'realistic' and utilitarian remark :

I wouldn't object too much to reformism/gradualism IF it really worked.
But if anything, and as matter of cold hard fact, reformism seems to
work against freedom.