[tor-talk] EFF / applied law mailing list?

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 23:01:45 PDT 2014

> Juan scrit...
>        I doubt it. That's not how the maffia operates.

Maffia are solely responsible for their image. What better
way to repair it.

On Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 9:43 PM, Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
> cases

I said applied / best practices... ok, even if that includes hypothetical
cases discussion... but not intending extant first person cases. Though
it could presumably be used to find assistance therein.

> An educational/ literary resource would resemble groklaw it seems.

A resource is not a discussion, it's a book, boring, static, and unadapted.