New XMPP servers

edhelas edhelas at movim.eu
Sun Jul 20 08:53:03 PDT 2014

Hi !

That's a great new ! I'm always happy to see new XMPP servers instance.
Prosody is a great choice. With the Movim we are building a social
network on top of the XMPP protocol and we are using Metronome, a fork
of prosody with some fix and great features (full Pubsub/PEP support
especially).

If you are interested to set-up a Movim instance on one (or both !) of
your servers, do not hesitate to mail me (or via XMPP, my JID is the
same as my email adress ;)). I'm also looking for new independant pods
in The Netherlands, most of the Movim instances are currently hosted in
France (https://pod.movim.eu/?q=pods).

Regards,

edhelas