distributing Cryptome June 2014 [was: data mine the snowden files]

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 08:36:29 PDT 2014

On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 7:04 AM, coderman <coderman at gmail.com> wrote:
> anyone who would like to host mirrors is welcome to tell me how they
> anticipate mirroring ~30G of data as quickly as possible. :)

based on feedback, here is what i intend:

1. A torrent of:
USB-1.rar
USB-2.rar
Update-13-1231.rar
each of these have an accompanying signature from John.  i will
include a magnet URI.

2. The same files on a hidden service with nginx and HTTP/1.1 range
request capable (resume-able)

3. An extracted collection of all relevant files, which can be
rsync'ed from hidden service or browsed directly.

note that this is a point in time archive from June 2014.

please donate to John as i hate to think i would be taking revenue
from his pocket with this setup!

best regards,