You need to update your Flattr account

Cathal Garvey cathalgarvey at cathalgarvey.me
Mon Jul 7 03:44:11 PDT 2014

Well, I'm not as quick to blame Flattr as others, as they are legally
required in some of the largest economies in the west to spy on users
like this. But, I'm also not updating or renewing my account to comply
with this nonsense.

Gittip offers payout by bitcoin, although your address will be visible
to all AFAIK. It's a significant improvement over flattr, but still not
ideal.

--
T: @onetruecathal, @IndieBBDNA
P: +353876363185