BlackHat2014: Deanonymize Tor for $3000

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 21:54:26 PDT 2014

"BlackHat2014: Deanonymize Tor for $3000"

Oh, come on. That is 'FUD"! A conspiracy theory!! Those guys didn't
create tor,  so they shouldn't be hacking it!!! FUCK THEM.

Tor is a project of the US government, the most righteous and clever
organization on the planet, and the invincible defenders of free speech.

Their anonymity network is simply unassailable. $3000? Please.

Look, their own site says

"Protect your privacy. Defend yourself against network surveillance and
traffic analysis."[1]

See? Using tor you can defend yourself against TRAFFIC ANALYSIS! There
you have it. How on earth can tor be vulnerable to trivial traffic
analysis when their site says just the opposite?

HA! I bet you are so crazy as to think that the tor guys are stupid
liars! You freedom hating commies!

and so on and so forth...

[1]
https://www.torproject.org/

(yes! Now I feel like a real phd who wrote an email with a [] numbered
footnote)