XKeyscore rules - technology utilized

Georgi Guninski guninski at guninski.com
Fri Jul 4 09:07:05 PDT 2014

Another question:

How much traffic they are monitoring with these definitions?
All visible?
Almost all except the u$a?
I suspect the above will require quite
large hardware.

I suppose this is a matter of importance
for the dear NSA.

To paraphrase a Susan Sontag quote [1]

``Most people in this society who aren't actively terrorists are,
at best, reformed or potential terrorists.''

[1] http://thinkexist.com/quotation/most_people_in_this_society_who_aren-t_actively/220423.html