PayPal and Proton Mail

Gregory Foster gfoster at entersection.org
Thu Jul 3 11:25:33 PDT 2014

On 7/3/14, 11:32 AM, grarpamp wrote:
>>> http://entersection.com/posts/1238-charlie-chaplin-on-the-patrimony-of-greed-and-its-conquest
>
>> [Why this quotation]
>
> Machinery, liberty, democracy, torture, humanity, kindess, unity
> of fight, etc... Perhaps memes of, or thoughts for, the cypherpunk.

Indeed.  Cypherpunks emerge from and inherit a long heritage of
resistance to oppression, much being the same as it ever was.  Yet
things are different now too, most importantly the Network.  I'm happy
cpunks take preservation and expansion of that difference quite
seriously.  It is the air we breathe and the electrons we swim in.

gf

Gregory Foster || gfoster at entersection.org
@gregoryfoster <> http://entersection.com/