Help me test Alpha?

Crypto crypto@jpunix.net
Fri Jul 25 16:57:20 PDT 2014

Hello Everyone!

If you would like to help test alpha.jpunix.net I'd be willing to set up
a FREE email account for you. Please note that the account is NOT
anonymous unless you take the necessary precautions! Just contact me
directly if you are interested.

Features:

* SSL 4096 RSA/SHA512 certificate with PFS enabled. Please note this is
a self-signed certificate that is for encryption only.

* POP3/IMAP supported - same caveats as above.

* SpamAssassin learning SPAM filter

* Optional YubiKey Authentication

* Optional Google Authenticator 2FA authentication

* Roundcube web interface

If you have any questions or comments please let me know. As I said this
is *NOT* anonymous! It's up to you to take the necessary precautions!

--
Crypto
https://www.digitalocean.com/?refcode=b90b690ca5bb