Cypherpunks for Office [Edu/corp giving personal information to NSA/whoever]

grarpamp grarpamp@gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 22:11:54 PDT 2014

> Sayeth James Murphy:
> A quick search shows that this privacy policy is spreading.
> How can I stop it? I get the feeling calling management's phone isn't
> going to do much.

No corp/edu/gov entity intrinsically gives a fuck about your privacy,
and their only incentive is covering their ass and kissing others. Sorry
to break it to ya bro.

The only ones that give a fuck are the people, and the people need to
provide said entities with drastically more convincing incentives than
the current set.

Cypherpunks should run for office and disrupt this shit.
It's now or never.