You need to update your Flattr account

Odinn Cyberguerrilla odinn.cyberguerrilla@riseup.net
Sun Jul 6 23:06:32 PDT 2014

Please kindly screw off with your KYC garbage.  It is not true that it is
necessary EU-wide as a result of whatever payment system you have adopted.
 Secondly, there are alternatives for the users so (use of some
decentralized virtual currency options) wouldn't necessitate what you are
proposing even in countries where you might be faced with it.  Flattr is
wrong.  Flattr is fail.  I will not be updating the account nor agreeing
to its new terms.  Flattr is now being ridiculous.  Goodbye.

-Odinn

cc: cypherpunks