Jim Bell comes to Cypherpunks?

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 14:24:21 PST 2014

ok found some beautiful people in san fran to help you with the matter of
handing off your key

so i will be emailing them and you to connect you up

FYI the eff declined to help in this matter - for future reference ...

--
Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795
carimachet at gmail.com
AIM carismachet
Syria +963-099 277 3243
Amman +962 077 636 9407
Berlin +49 152 11779219
Twitter: @carimachet <https://twitter.com/carimachet>

Ruh-roh, this is now necessary: This email is intended only for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this
information, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email without
permission is strictly prohibited.