"the ability of the government to go back to taps collected years earlier to look for material with which to influence potential witnesses in the present"

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 19:07:58 PST 2014

> Corp? Are you implying that corporations are on "our" side of
> this?

No, they're not, except any kind thoughts of their boards, they are only on the
money side.  However in most places they are separate from government and
thus not have always same interests aligned with govts, ie: are in competition
with govts. And since 'we' feed corps their existance money just like we
feed govts, they are in part behold to us same as are to govt. It is a three
way symbiot.  And right now corp is pissed at govt for causing their user
contracts to breach and sales to go down. So we should jump like fly on
shit on that angle to beside corp to ourselves while we can to use
them that way against govt.

Need remind you to replace Tor hat with IBM hat, it be same effect.
https://bayimg.com/BAfJGAafB

> Once corporations get 1. plausible deniability; 2. legal indemnification,

3. funding