Infiltration / Exfiltration

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Mon Jan 20 07:17:37 PST 2014

This how Cryptome got its first contributions from this cave. And
still does along with a long list of others. WikiLeaks and Snowden
the best yelled about, but far from disclosing the most information
which is done quietly and without "batshit" hyperbole and vulgar
braggardy.

Excessive publicity is verily an indication that something is not right.
Claims of needing journalism and slow drips to hold public attention
are merely monetizing justifications. Biblical fundamentalism.

And may be much worse, as in the Snowden case, a rationale
for not releasing information except to a few selected abusers,
journalistic, technical and political "freedom of informaton." In
the bogosity of "doing no harm to national security" just like
secretkeepers who use that exact lingo.

Not to say that the holy trinity of abusive comsec, protected media
and secretkeeping are avoidable as globalism's deitific market
riggers.