Cypherpunks is NOT a safe place for fools

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 04:09:16 PST 2014

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 4:03 AM, coderman <coderman at gmail.com> wrote:
> “I think if we had the chance, we would end it very quickly,” he said.
> “Just casually walking on the streets of Moscow, coming back from
> buying his groceries. Going back to his flat and he is casually poked
> by a passerby. He thinks nothing of it at the time starts to feel a
> little woozy and thinks it’s a parasite from the local water. He goes
> home very innocently and next thing you know he dies in the shower.”

<Putin> fukin' yank-ee newbs, why all of this theater?  we know how do.[0]

0. "On 1 November 2006, Litvinenko suddenly fell ill and was
hospitalized. He died three weeks later, becoming the first confirmed
victim of lethal polonium-210-induced acute radiation syndrome."
 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_of_Alexander_Litvinenko