Welcome to the Asylum!

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 03:45:45 PST 2014

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 3:33 AM, Cathal Garvey
<cathalgarvey at cathalgarvey.me> wrote:
> Should I blacklist the Austrian remailer then, and cut out all decent
> uses of it as well as the bullshit? How about people who are fairly
> high-signal until they get into mud-wrestling?
>
> Humans are hard to "filter". If they weren't, they'd be really dull.

brute force so inelegant;

did not say it was key match filter, only that you've got the tools
for sophisticated categorizing, hiding, and re-tuning at your
disposal. no you don't have to but you should and will find it
enlightening[0].

it's bonus level when playing SMTP on INTERTUBES :)

0.  regarding conspiring communicators:  like full take, your
algorithmic puppet behavior fixed in record now until the infinite
future, linkability only ever increasing...   i'm doing my part to
train your tools since before you were watching! *grin*
 email actually convenient to work with for this type of processing
compared to other channels like custom forums, javascripty-and-comety
"Web 2.0" services, etc.