Feeding trolls

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Sun Jan 19 18:45:57 PST 2014

J.A. Terranson wrote:
 > You need to wake up!  Look around, there are a lot of female ceo's
 > of big business today.  Even Fortune 100 companies.

And was HP a *successful* business once it appointed a female CEO?

Businesses appoint female CEOs for political reasons, and it usually
has a bad outcome.

 > This is just your fear of feminization coming out

Compare photos of men of 1950, with photos of men today.  We *are*
being forcibly feminized.  It is unpleasant, distressing, humiliating,
degrading, and contrary to our natures.  Either that, or something in
the water is making testosterone levels and sperm counts drop like a
stone.  You might blame evil pollution by evil capitalists rather than
forced feminization, but undeniably something really bad is happening.

And the fact that no one is paying attention suggests that the problem
is forced feminization rather than some mystery pollutant.  If it was
likely that it is plastic softeners in the drinking water, we would have
more official scientists making a officially big deal about it than
about global warming.