independently assisting oversight of highly classified programs

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 16:06:33 PST 2014

On Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 10:26 AM, coderman <coderman at gmail.com> wrote:
> now describe to me what happens when the session is over, their
> attendance complete, they return home, and then still find themselves
> having leaked classified information without authorization.

> """
> US Constitution - Art 1, Sec 6:
> The Senators and Representatives ... for any Speech or
> Debate in either House, they shall not be questioned in any other
> Place.
> """

As before, it's rather clear, speak/leak all you want in session,
nothing criminal happens. The deleted part refers to non-congressional
activities/crimes/places... like murder, or to congressional
activities/crimes/places such as taking bribes... that are not
speech/debate on the floor or activities directly related to that,
like storing classified leaks in your office pursuant to leaking them.

More, just read it all yourself...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravel_v._United_States
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Traficant
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Congressmen_stripped_of_committee_assignment