independently assisting oversight of highly classified programs

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 04:37:56 PST 2014

interesting how little the constitution is functioning

they do not leak information - not that i am aware of anyway - do you know
of an instance? this is shocking that they are protected basically with
immunity BUT it does say "treason, felony and breech of peace" so anything
could be thrown in those bags - they are effectively gagged

--
Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795
carimachet at gmail.com
AIM carismachet
Syria +963-099 277 3243
Amman +962 077 636 9407
Berlin +49 152 11779219
Twitter: @carimachet <https://twitter.com/carimachet>

Ruh-roh, this is now necessary: This email is intended only for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this
information, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email without
permission is strictly prohibited.