Feeding trolls

Bill Stewart bill.stewart at pobox.com
Sat Jan 18 23:16:48 PST 2014

At 04:37 PM 1/18/2014, James A. Donald wrote:
>Girl enters list that discusses intellectual topics.

Sorry, James, but we really don't need sexist or racist trolling here.

This is Cypherpunks, and we've got plenty of appropriate things to
troll about.

I was driving the other day, and caught part of Obama's weasel-speech
about how he's issuing orders to the NSA not to get caught so
blatantly.  Had to turn it off, because throwing things at the radio
while driving isn't safe.  I might have been able to sit through more
of it if I'd been home on my couch with enough beer to do the "drink
if he says something blatantly ridiculous" bingo game, or at the bar
at Shmoocon or something.