more NTRU fun: Homomorphic AES Evaluation Using NTRU

Adam Back adam at cypherspace.org
Sat Jan 18 06:31:16 PST 2014

Seems like still 7-orders of magnitude slower than native.  Thats is
progress though and 1-minute for a single AES block might start to have some
niche areas of use if there are no direct algorithms to do whatever it is
that needs to be done.

(Plus a bunch of esoteric crypto stuff and hardness assumptions that might
get weakened over time.)

Adam