using Curve p25519 cryptography for type 2(Mixmaster) and type 3(mixminion) remailer blocks

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 20:57:12 PST 2014

>> On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 2:14 PM, gwen hastings <gwen at cypherpunks.to> wrote:
>>> I am looking at resurrecting
>>>
>>> mixmaster, mixminion and nym.alias.net nymserver designs from the
>>> various code wastebaskets and retrofit them with some newer encryption
>>> technology based on curve25519 and poly-1305 libsodium based algorithms
>>> and routines.

I believe there is sufficient demand to merit deployment of a
good mix network. As well as perhaps web/other intake frontends
due to the now prevalent a) dwindling free email b) demand by
mail providers for phone authentication. As for operators, I'd
reach out to the Tor, I2P, Bitcoin, etc operators.
It's a shame that one of the hardest things to find these days is
anonymous free speech in the simple form of the written word.