anti-prosecution tactics. (Was Re:)

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 16:35:45 PST 2014

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 3:47 PM, Jim Bell <jamesdbell8 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> John, I don't discourage your comments such as this.  Caution must always be
> employed.  But as Freud said, "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar".
> Cypherpunks sometimes talk about 'scary' subjects.
>  .
>  .
>  .
> ----------------------

using a genetic heuristic engine for pyramidal bayesian inference
network classification i have determine that one of the following is
likely true with respect to this thread and subject:

a) JYA is being paid in laundered bitcoin for spreading FUD to
cypherpunks and privacy technologists; CIA now embracing altcoins for
darkops and payoffs.

b) the emerging market for captured 0day is spilling over into overt
baiting tactics in public places like our beloved listserv; elevated
noise a signal for constructed focal points of interest tapping faux
target treasures.

c) because honeypots