Bitcoin is not NEARLY safe enough for AP Re: your death pool becomes a honeypot because of poor tradecraft

gwen hastings gwen at cypherpunks.to
Mon Jan 13 11:42:51 PST 2014

Wow,
    thats kind of an interesting read.. especially using the technique
of tagging the wallets with another easily recognizable amount to make
them easy to trace.

It would seem the the blockchain which protects against double spending
but is entirely public and unblinded(in a chaumian cryptographic
blinding sense) and the fact that one can unilaterally pay a particular
wallet a recognizable amount..

It would seem that one simple could leave that amount behind(since it is
EASY to identify and simply transfer the rest of the funds into ever
smaller wallets and exchange those face to face at buttonwood meetings etc

    formerly we used to classify an electronic anonymous currency
by saying "its good enough for assassination politics"..

   Bitcoin is not NEARLY good(safe) enough for AP... sorry

   GH

ps is lucky present?

and TC MAY get your ass out of the woodwork and post damn it...

On 1/12/14 8:21 PM, Rich Jones wrote:
> Haters sending anonymous death threats, did you even read the linked paper?
> Or would you like to see another real world example of coin tumblers
> failing?
> http://www.reddit.com/r/SheepMarketplace/comments/1rvlft/i_just_chased_him_through_a_bitcoin_tumbler_and/
>
> Don't be so touchy!

Tentacle #99

ecc public key curve p25519(pcp 0.15)

1l0$WoM5C8z=yeZG7?$]f^Uu8.g>4rf#t^6mfW9(rr910

Governments are instituted among men,
 deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,
that whenever any form of government becomes destructive
of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or
 abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its
 foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers
 in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect
 their safety and happiness.’

https://github.com/TLINDEN/pcp.git to get pcp(curve25519 cli)