Swartz, Weev & radical libertarian lexicon (Re: Jacob Appelbaum in Germany - Aaron Swartz)

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 04:04:12 PST 2014

i am not claiming natives to b beyond perfection > my point was they
had a different relationship to "owning" and i reflect that mindset
two of my great grandmothers were native one blackfoot one cherokee
and you are not the first to be dismissive of my blood and wont be the
last i find it sad

the blackfoot hunted buffalo heres what happened with that (hint:
white ppl ordered them killed in mass)

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/episodes/american-buffalo-spirit-of-a-nation/introduction/2183/

the blackfoot moved entirely to canada where they are today trying to
retain their history and memories thru retaining their language

re ownership some say if the french would have confronted the issue in
their revolution mankind would be a bit further down the road - it
isnt an easy task by far but worth discussing

re chief seattle - stories i heard while living in seattle were that
natives could not even walk on the same sidewalk as a white person and
their right to fish was taken from them (this is still an issue) > how
does that ad up in your world of individual ownership rights?

--
Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795
carimachet at gmail.com
AIM carismachet
Syria +963-099 277 3243
Amman +962 077 636 9407
Berlin +49 152 11779219
Twitter: @carimachet <https://twitter.com/carimachet>

Ruh-roh, this is now necessary: This email is intended only for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this
information, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email without
permission is strictly prohibited.