godwins law, detweiler, and anons... awesome (Re: the idiot cari machet

Adam Back adam at cypherspace.org
Thu Jan 9 03:09:18 PST 2014

Awesome, some anon-remailer input also :)  Godwins law invocation to boot.
We've got it all now.

Well it'd be nice if T C May would come back to the party, other than that.

Adam

ps I never got the fascination with detweiler nor baiting, and ultimately
apparently self-destructing him.  I guess I must've hit 'n' too many times
at the time because I never heard of the reply-block hack (though that is
kind of cool).  Probably overly mean if he was mentally unstable though to
sabotage his job.