[cryptography] To Protect and Infect Slides

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 17:06:58 PST 2014

On 1/9/14, dan at geer.org <dan at geer.org> wrote:

>  > ...snip...
>  > taxation becomes tithing for the atheistic 'church of state' that
>  > has as its communion a monetary unit separated from its truth
>  >
>  > this enforcement of taxation by ideologues is confirmation of faith
>  > in money as value, as morality, as highest framework of evaluation,
>  > money determining authority, status, 'goodness', success, "truth"
>  > ...snip...
>

> Yours is timeless wisdom and more, for the love of money is the root
> of all evil yet ours is to give unto Caesar that which is Caesar's.
>
> Hence speaking as someone who works in Washington (though I suspect
> any capitol would be as much), if you don't have money to dole out,
> then nothing in the bureaucracy will give you the time of day since
> you are temporary where they are not.

i disagree > remember the covers of newspapers when the handicap woman
got out of her wheelchair and was climbing on the capital steps
protesting > they won many rights after the huge protest >>> the
cynical idea that we are powerless is just the level the social
engineering of the neo liberal fascist state wants ppl to perform on

--
Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795
carimachet at gmail.com
AIM carismachet
Syria +963-099 277 3243
Amman +962 077 636 9407
Berlin +49 152 11779219
Twitter: @carimachet <https://twitter.com/carimachet>

Ruh-roh, this is now necessary: This email is intended only for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this
information, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email without
permission is strictly prohibited.