Welcome to Juan Garafalo our newest NET.LOON (to replace Detweiler/Sternlight)

Juan Garofalo juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 12:23:39 PST 2014

--On Wednesday, January 08, 2014 7:21 AM -0800 gwen hastings
<gwen at cypherpunks.to> wrote:

> Hey All,
>      Its really exciting.. we finally have a NET.LOON on the scale of
> Detweiler and Sternlight... Finally this list will start moving again :)
>
>  Thanx Juan for Showing up.. if you had NOT I would have had to
> Create/Invent you ...

	You're welcome Gwen.

	I see that you're the typical good meaning American who is deeply
concerned with having the god-given inalienable rights of mankind defended.

	"Governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the
consent of the governed,"

	Yes, definitively, consent.