Swartz, Weev & radical libertarian lexicon (Re: Jacob Appelbaum in Germany - Aaron Swartz)

Ulex Europae europus at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 04:19:15 PST 2014

At 02:31 AM 1/8/2014, James A. Donald wrote:

>Aaron Swartz entered the closet where the networks were all wired up
>together, and wired his laptop to the network...

I haven't seen anyone here dispute that he entered the physical
premises and physically connected to the network.

While you've been at it though, you've attributed motive and imposed
a revealing lexicon on a framework that does not readily support it.
Thereby casting yourself in a bad light. Some examples:

At 07:29 PM 1/7/2014, James A. Donald wrote:

>He wanted to smack their faces with the fact that he was ruling class
>and they were mere minions, that the laws of the ruling class are
>for the little people, not for members of the ruling class.

That's 3 "Aw Shit"s since the 5th and there are more hidden by the
ellipsis, you'd better can it and start earning some more Attaboys.

--ue