Swartz, Weev & radical libertarian lexicon (Re: Jacob Appelbaum in Germany - Aaron Swartz)

Juan Garofalo juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 23:44:44 PST 2014

--On Wednesday, January 08, 2014 4:35 AM -0300 Juan Garofalo
<juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> That is the charges against Aaron Swartz.
>>> http://docs.jstor.org/summary.html
>>

>> 	That's a link to jstor. Irrelevant.

	And thank you again James.

	"Our monitoring systems did not alert us to accelerated downloading at MIT
in November and most of December. By mid-December we had completed work on
the redirect and, pending testing by JSTOR and by MIT, planned to implement
the change in early January 2011. Later, we discovered that significant
downloading had, in fact, continued during this time using a method that we
did not detect. "

	So, the disruption was oh so bad...that they couldn't even detect it.