Bitter young men! Re: Swartz, Weev & radical libertarian lexicon (Re: Jacob Appelbaum in Germany - Aaron Swartz)

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Tue Jan 7 13:57:23 PST 2014

I wrote:
 > Alinsky's tactics are intended to be used by smart white males
 > to manipulate people that Alinsky regarded as dumb sluts and niggers

This claim requires more justification than I gave it.

Obviously Alinsky would never use language that demeans women or black
people.  His language not only implies that women and blacks are equal
to white males, but that they are more equal than black males.

And yet, somehow, strangely, when he gives concrete and specific
examples of the use of his tactics, it is a white male doing the
manipulation, and women, blacks, and poor people being manipulated.