Bitter young men! Re: Swartz, Weev & radical libertarian lexicon (Re: Jacob Appelbaum in Germany - Aaron Swartz)

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Tue Jan 7 12:33:33 PST 2014

On 2014-01-08 02:12, Patrick Mylund Nielsen wrote:
> Well, my point was that it doesn't matter what you've contributed--it
> doesn't give you carte blanche to say whatever you want and somehow not
> be deserving of a reaction.

When you use argumentum ad hominem instead of argument, indicates you
have lost the argument, or are stupid, or both.

Similarly "racist".

Alinsky's tactics are the instrument of the overclass-underclass
alliance, intended to be used by the overclass to manipulate the
underclass.  I doubt that there are too many underclass on this list.

Alinsky's tactics are intended to be used by smart white males to
manipulate people that Alinsky regarded as dumb sluts and niggers.  They
do not impress intelligent people.

Intelligent people should be insulted by such tactics, and mostly, they are.