Swartz, Weev & radical libertarian lexicon (Re: Jacob Appelbaum in Germany - Aaron Swartz)

rysiek rysiek at hackerspace.pl
Tue Jan 7 10:20:32 PST 2014

Dnia wtorek, 7 stycznia 2014 19:04:56 Cari Machet pisze:
> Dnia środa, 8 stycznia 2014 03:29:16 James A. Donald pisze:
> > If an ordinary person engages in physical intrusion to hack someone
> >
> > to hack someone
> >
> > hack
> >
> > Sir, you keep using this word. I don't think it means what you think it
> > means

> hey poland - you dont think a person can b hacked? wow....

Nah, I was rather referring to Aaron Swartz' actions -- calling them "hacking"
seems not fitting on so many levels...

Also, I appreciate the fact that for some peculiar reason you choose to find
me important enough to identify whole Poland with my person, nevertheless I
assure you there are quite a few people in Poland; not sure how things look on
your side of Teh Intertubes, but here we don't usually consider a single
person to be solely responsible for nor identifiable with a whole country.

I find it additionally interesting that you seem to assume nationality of an
Internet contact based on TLD of their e-mail address. That's so cute. Had I
written from rys.io domain, would you start off with "hey indian ocean
territory", or "hey brit"?

--
Pozdr
rysiek