Bitter young men! Re: Swartz, Weev & radical libertarian lexicon (Re: Jacob Appelbaum in Germany - Aaron Swartz)

Patrick Mylund Nielsen cryptography at patrickmylund.com
Tue Jan 7 08:12:01 PST 2014

On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 10:55 AM, gwen hastings <gwen at cypherpunks.to> wrote:

> <Flame 0NN>
>
> Hmmm cypherpunks write code patrick.. ??
>

> James has actually contributed more(code) than simply hot air and
> criticism. And continues to contribute in ways you cant even begin to
> perceive simply by continuing to show up.....
>
> Doesn't matter what age he is.. racist maybe.. doesn't matter(I am
> melungeon myself and tolerate purebloods and racists well..they ALL like
> to have sex and within a very few generation pure bloods WONT exist )

Well, my point was that it doesn't matter what you've contributed--it
doesn't give you carte blanche to say whatever you want and somehow not be
deserving of a reaction.

"Racism doesn't matter": I don't know how to respond to that.

> ps what the fuck have you or Carl contributed youngster?

Then again, I'm not trying to rationalize why people deserve to die.

In any case, I'm not interested in turning this into a pissing contest.