Swartz, Weev & radical libertarian lexicon (Re: Jacob Appelbaum in Germany - Aaron Swartz)

gwen hastings gwen at cypherpunks.to
Tue Jan 7 08:03:24 PST 2014

On 1/7/14 7:56 AM, John Young wrote:
> Anybody with a three-letter name of a website, or more grotesquely vain,
> a TLA nym, needs killing thrice as a bitter old diaper-wearing turd and
> tex-mexist marxian from Odessa, oil-capitalist murder capital of the USA.

I Love it john... keep it coming!!!

    GH
ps who you  trashing now?? :) how do we stick DARPA in the TLA
basketweaving?(and the felon Admiral Poindexter(who did the Atron 86
hardware debugger as I recall.. tech people who go on to do evil
things))(now being sanitized by Hollywood in the drama series (person of
interest)...)

--
Governments are instituted among men,
 deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,