Swartz, Weev & radical libertarian lexicon (Re: Jacob Appelbaum in Germany - Aaron Swartz)

Robert Hettinga hettinga at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 07:18:49 PST 2014

On Jan 7, 2014, at 9:23 AM, Cari Machet <carimachet at gmail.com> wrote:

> 'racist'

On Jan 7, 2014, at 9:23 AM, Cari Machet <carimachet at gmail.com> wrote:

> 'racist'

The word ‘racist’ is racist.

As a Marxist loan-word to English, it means whatever the Marxist using it means.

Just like “bless your heart” in the mouth of my dear departed Aunt Cora Lee Jones, formerly of Odessa Texas used to mean “I would’t piss up your ass if your guts were on fire.”

Howdy all y’all. It’s been a while...

Cheers,
RAH

Tim was right. Some people *do* need killin’. In fact, I would presume he meant *me*, more than once or twice...