Jacob Appelbaum in Germany - Aaron Swartz

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Mon Jan 6 09:18:18 PST 2014

Swartz was ratted by a sysadmin, investigated by several sysadmins,
some who formerly helped him and were pressured to betray him,
indicted with the essential help of sysadmins. University and JSTOR
administrators could not have discovered him , aided the investigation,
cooperated with the prosecutor, without sysadmins. The cops and
prosecutor could not have caught, investigated, coerced witnesses,
indicted and killed Swarz without sysadmins. Some of those sysadmins
are under lifetime vows of secrecy for cooperating against Swartz.

Many sysadmins are under lifetime secrecy for cooperation against
the public, and each other.

NSA, CIA, FBI, NGOs, coms, edus, entrepreneurs could not do
what they do without sysadmins.

Same goes for most comsec experts, crypto experts, technical
experts.

Experts like those used to be here but most went over to specialized
fora which avoid "politics" to simulate political involvement in order to
rat on the public, and each others, to maximize their income sysadmining
mercilessly, amorally, without ethics, without oversight, "out of control."

James Donald like others here is in a bind. He knows the villainy of
sysadmins and comsec experts, but needs the dirty money. So he
pretends to be hard-hearted. Forgive him succumbing to the power
of economics, for double-talking fork-tongued dual-hatted dual-use
palaver. Also known as Thatcher-Reaganomics in which the accumulation
and concentration wealth is fundamental religion far more potent than
democracy, islamicism, al-qaeda, militarism, tea partyism, leakism.

Some cybertech wizards, sysadmins and comseckers, caught a wave
with cybersec. Trained themselves, got help from hackers and others,
got training at cybersec schools and gov agencies, got hired for
impressive pay, got awards for and against the public, gradually
became encrusted with cybersec layerings which involve a
witch's brew of deception, pretense, fear-mongering, half-assed
comsec, apologias, exculpations, blame-gaming, snot-nosed
arrogance, false modesty, lurking, put-downs, all the crafts of
sneak-thieves and politicians who loved their skullduggery.

Some are famous for the shit they spread. And rightly so, this
is the way of empires, now digital, now totally digitally spying,
now doing what empires do, calling their product what the
little people need, executing the few little people like Swartz
who not only call their bullshit what it is but take action to
replace it with much healthier than bribegivers and bribetakers
will ever cut loose.