Jacob Appelbaum in Germany

h0ost host at mailoo.org
Sun Jan 5 17:48:28 PST 2014

On 01/05/2014 07:36 PM, James A. Donald wrote:

> Same principle as one can apply to Henry Louis Gates.  "Do you know
> who I am!", Gates tells the cop.  The arrogant voice of the ruler to
> the ruled.

Except, in the Gates example, Gates (as a U.S. citizen) is the ruler -
at least theoretically.  Remember the tale about how the U.S. political
system is established through the consent - pretty important word - of
those who can vote and establish the republic?  So the cop, all cops,
are serving those whose votes establish the police, pay their paychecks,
and set the rules for their behavior.

It's really simple: cops in the US think they run the show. Well they
do, but their rule is not legitimate. It's an inversion of the mythology
that created the US political system.

We can extend this logic to the financial system, and government in general.

Do you get it?

The same logic applies to Aaron S.'s case.