Jacob Appelbaum in Germany

brian carroll electromagnetize at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 13:05:27 PST 2014

James A. Donald <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:

> If someone was to hide a laptop in one of my cupboards, to steal such large
> amounts of information from my home network as to disrupt its functioning, I
> would take a sledgehammer to his laptop, and when he showed up to collect
> his laptop, a sledgehammer to him.

my intent is not to offend in saying this, though i think this
situation may not be the situation most would encounter with on-site
surveillance, in that a barrier would exist between bugs & procurement
so that the sledgehammer-effect would have to occur by a different
route.

if it did go as you describe, most likely evidence would be shifted
and you would be framed, either immediately killed, if not via
'suicide' by helpers, and anything you would do would be evaluated in
one-sided terms legally, with removal of basic situational data that
makes your viewpoint impossible to corroborate with evidence or others
testimony, if you would survive an encounter with violent, aggressive,
onsite corruption with the intent to bring you down via evidence, real
or fabricated

basically whatever you do would result in your being dead or sent away
to prison, and likely include severe bodily harm either short term or
long term in a prison or other environment

to me that is more likely than anything else, if a personal encounter
outside the law was involved, such that there are no rules, no legal
framework to appeal to, just brute deliverance of power onsite, which
tends towards the ~hegemonic police state of a onesided political
takeover, that nightmare

what is scary is that a piece of signed paper or secret agreement
somehow could allow such dynamics to develop, yet which are not
evaluatable by external truth or accountable to truth beyond a
particular (private) self-interest that can be warped, skewed,
political, yet stand in for 'government'

this would be tyranny then. not far from having guns removed from
residents, etc. no defense, just submission, subjugation to corrupt
authority, baseness as evaluation of worth - conformance or not

consider a different scenario. everything is tapped, you have
sledgehammer in apartment or house, and then have to interface with
*bureaucracy* to try to deal with situation, smash skulls as payback.

what stands between you and justice would be piles of signed paper,
denials, ignoring of issues and pleas for information or
rule-following, then followed up by pure corruption: your mail is
tampered with and lost, you lose your job, your checks or payments go
missing, accounts are hacked, there are gossip and whisper campaigns
about you heard all over within earshot, people saying you are crazy,
you need psychiatrist, spouse wants a divorce or requires you to get
psychiatrist, go on medication. problems begin with plumbing or
electrical requiring expensive fixes or repairs, car continually
starts to break down and cannot be repaired successfully. noises start
in your environment that keep you awake and thus you cannot get enough
sleep, your health plummets, massive depression and also extreme
paranoia set in, threats are delivered via phone and email about
assassination and physical harm, you are robbed or things are stolen
from you, documents go missing, evidence of black bag job with things
amiss in environment, computer stops working, lose electronic files,
records needed to prove certain information, you question your own
memory, your own sanity, people stop talking to you because they are
afraid or turn on you, increasingly isolated, suicidal thoughts
impossible to ignore, there is no information available about what to
do in such situations because it is considered unreal in 'democracy',
any truth you say that is out of line threatens your survival and
livelihood in surrounding system, further marginalized, your anger
functions against you, you become more and more ill as the stress
takes its toll, needing to internalize all the hate and violence
versus project it outward, thus the condition of being peaceful is at
the cost of interior violence, either denial or taming or holding back
rage, any error you make can be used to prosecute you to the fullest
extent by political enemies and this is going on in the background-
and nothing you can do can change this basic situation. and all of it
exists because of signed pieces of paper, agreements, allowing this
power-situation to exist/persist, and yet no one observes 'truth'
beyond their private relativistic boundary, now you are on the outside
of

in this way, corrupt police or TLA could set up camp in the house or
apartment next door and beam hostile energy into your domain, and by
privacy law, you can do nothing to stop them, even if they are
attacking you, trying to kill you and influence and deteriorate your
functioning - and anything you do against them is a violation of their
rights (Jim Bell situation, seemingly), such that law is onesided, not
observed by oppressors yet the persecuted are held accountable to it,
though within warped terms such that it is a trap, a ruse, to enforce
injustice and malicious authority structures over and against citizens
and populations, to subjugate and control for private self interest of
hegemonic group

they *legally* can get away with murder, and there is nothing you can
do -within language- to reason otherwise or protect yourself, words
are just words, the truth is inaccessible because it is neither
defined or controlled by you, they _own the interpretive rights as
government connected entities of an established structural falsity, an
ideological position of authority beyond all law that becomes law by
fiat of action believed justifiable in private warped relativistic
terms, where bias is normalized as POV

parallel to this is a situation of exchange, as it relates to trust
and truth and information. economics today and commerce provide direct
corollary to this situation in more direct terms, of this corruption

it is the past it is unlikely someone would be able to sell a rotten
bushel of wheat as if it was a bushel of fine quality. and if they
went around doing this to customers, the customers would likely
require that their money be returned because of an unfair exchange, if
not the person put out of business

in other words, a merchant or other person selling shoddy goods then
would have an implicit relation to the purchaser as part of the
exchange -- shared truth -- that the goods are of a certain quality,
and if not a ripoff would occur. and it would seemingly also involve
vengeance if a swindle, such that the seller could be hanged or killed
as a form of communal justice, for cheating/theft would be a crime in
terms of unfair exchange. people likely have been killed throughout
history for selling broken goods or misrepresenting items in terms of
exchange, where this unevenness requires evening itself back out to
return to civil relations or parity between the two parties on a basis
for shared truth and trust, that what is sold is what is purchased.
they money is for a quality bushel of wheat, not a rotten bushel
unless this is otherwise noted, and the exchange rate modified
accordingly to those parameters

into the 20th century, say post-Crystal Palace world exhibitions of
invention, tinkerers and hobbyists going to stores for supplies --
presumably if going to purchase magnets for an experiment or device,
upon purchase they would be magnets and not some fraudulent
non-magnetic imposter material and if this did occur, likely legal
recourse or other justice would be available, via shared sensibility
that a person does not do this to another person, based on shared
ethics, morality, connected with law and fair exchange. the offender
or cheat or crooked person could be imprisoned or worse, murdered by a
vigilante group or person perhaps, as a form of justice if the law did
not adequately address the unjust situation. in that morality or truth
can trump what is recognized or allowed within certain parameters and
a gap can develop, in particular via language that does not adequately
account for or model given situations- thus requiring interpretation
or external analysis and accounting to balance the dynamics and return
to a shared framework of justice, based on shared truth, the basis for
shared exchange

somewhere approximately with computers, it became legal to make and
sell shoddy goods, and this became protected by law, by legal
interpretation, by signed documents that map to protected views and
positiosn of authority. in this way, unequal exchange was normalized,
where an item could be sold 'broken' or could be made to break, and
thus this corruption has been institutionalized as its own business
practice, a way to increase profit (via upgrades or fixes, repairs,
replacement, new devices).

in doing so, the issue of quality has vanished in exchange, so that
the money that is traded for a given item is not purchasing something
in proper working condition that is made to sustain itself in these
parameters, and instead of a clockwork device that automatically winds
down into disrepair, designed this way, requiring maintenance to
upkeep- or even, allowed to be made dysfunctional via updates hidden
or not, that can limit or disallow functioning of the device via a
deteriorated/devolved condition, and this has become the cornerstone
of 'new economy', 'communication', 'education', 'careers',
'development', 'social relations', and so on- the economy itself.

what protects this process are signed pieces of paper, that prevent
this abuse from being dealt with fairly in terms of its being a
massive swindle that takes money via deceptive and fraudulent
practices and removes power and functioning from citizens and moves
this to those in positions of authority, at the top of the pyramid
scheme, who 'mismanage' the entire works as a giant malfunctioning
organism that they are in control of, via schemes that operate and
function beyond the law, yet as the law

it is not possible to 'reason' or argue with the legal documents
because they are not based in truth, only in power that maps into
money as the embodiment of truth-- such that the language is hollow,
it is only about maintaining power and authority over interpretation,
and not of observing shared truth of the situation. it is biased,
onesided, ideological, and must be 'signed' to make it legal, to have
or use tools and equipment on these corrupt terms, aka- user
agreements. thus the unequal exchange is thus institutionalized,
normalized, and becomes the foundation for a new bubble society &
civilization operating within these corrupt terms -- protected and
defended by ungrounded language that has its signs substitute for
truth, this [signage] becoming the one-way administration and
management of ideological power that is borne from the corrupt code of
the US constitution as legal right of citizens, which instead due to
its gender-bias, maps into both private wo|man and corporations as
having their allegiance only to themselves and not public humanity,
which then can be exploited to the utmost, notably within basic
exchange with commerce in the everyday-- much sold is subverted,
corrupted, broken by design or manufacturing via sabotage, where
people are paying for something they are not receiving -- yet there is
no legal recourse to this due to the shield of language devoid of
truth, that is not beholden to being accounted for in its truth,
outside or beyond this private framework of authority and power over
it and others, institutionalized by pieces of signed paper that do not
observe truth beyond those views and beliefs that benefit their own
interests firstly. this is religious, yet devoid of morality and
ethics beyond a context and framework of money- money is the core, yet
it is 'nothing' without truth, yet stands in for it as sign, thus
money verifies and legitimates the correctness of this practice as it
validates beneficence of onesided profit in exchange, a warped view of
capitalism

this extends into issues of security. planting bugs in equipment to
protect the sacristy of the state (that is, its commitment to truth)
is one thing. breaking equipment so people cannot communicate or use
tools to improve their situation, because it threatens self-interest
and control of hidden managers is another. signed documents or
language protects these activities without holding them accountable so
both purposes fall under the same language, yet different in
interpretation, what truth is allowed or denied, is it human or
antihuman values administering the policies and attacks on privacy,
etc. and language itself, disconnected and nonobservant of truth, is
just communication as babble in turn, as it does not ground to the
shared reality that exists, and instead falls into some lines of force
of bias, of some fragmentary view or another, contained within layers
and layers deep of lies and bullshit, and this is where violence and
laws and intimidation are occurring, and yet cannot be mediated in
terms of reason with institutions signing off on tactics via secret
meetings or proceedings -- the feedback is not about 'truth', it is
about maintaining power and authority, removed of accounting for
external truth beyond what is beneficial to those in the shared set or
committee or demographic, profiting from it

you cannot get anywhere with logically reasoning truth in this
environment or bureaucracy. this then is an extreme form of mental
violence, emotional and psychological violence, that cannot be dealt
with, and yet must be grounded by individuals- where basically people
are constrained and mute, unable to
communicate or reason about what is going on because they lost
fundamental truth with themselves by adapting and integrating the lies
into their own lies and likely benefiting along the way, until some
day it goes against their interests, large or small, though will only
grow the more out of phase it gets

anything the person does is considered or interpretable as violence
against the corrupted state that can and will and does *retaliate* in
response to any slight, as if extremely petty, accounting for any
error while subsisting on this state of error to rule over everyone
captured within the concentration camp it creates, citizens prisoners
within a state that does not represent them though also seeks their
demise by systematic, manufactured means. surveillance, psychiatric or
other drugs, illiteracy, toxic food, toxic air, toxic shelter, toxic
social relations, sociopathic media, etc. anything you do against its
wishes is prosecutable via onesided 'processing' of warped views,
madness itself that is in charge and judge, surrounding jury of
invaders and traitors, and active executioner, passive & active

signed paper and bureaucracy beat sledgehammer every time

no truth, no accountability to logical empirical reasoning of
situation in constitution context, ones (T) and zeros (F)
then it is _impossible to get framework for fairness

mathematically impossible. insane violence, this is
the state is mad and beyond any law, and functioning
against citizens in dictatorial mode, purging dissenters

it can legally be dealt with via original code:

military takes over control of the state, martial law,
constitutional convention -> new US constitution
within human parameters of 3-value/N-value logic
v. binary interest of private gender to represent all

(first thing would be refunds for the epic PC swindle)

-- this a joke of course, meant for the lawyers :)

> Swartz committed a crime against people more powerful than he was,
> incorrectly thinking he was more powerful than they.

only more powerful on paper, in terms of money.
Swartz had truth on his side, the basis for true power
whereas documents devoid of it, or money without truth
backing it - as a form of power - is only virtual, and may
exert power only insofar as this condition is not accounted for

bongo  bingo  ringo