Fw: Hi, I'm from the government and I'm here to screw you

brian carroll electromagnetize at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 17:25:16 PST 2014

Jim, correct me if i am wrong, what happened sounds like
a criminal or conspiratorial prosecution occurring outside or
beyond known law, a secret operation perhaps, that was a
precursor to rolling-out this type of prosecution program at
the larger scale in the present day, perhaps tied into NSA
surveillance of populations- a canary in coalmine situation;
same tactics, more empowered, nothing to stop it legally,
and removing dissidents and unwanted viewpoints bit by bit

i think you said this already though wanted to reiterate it
in the expanded context, to see if it is an accurate summary

(the mental illness trap ubiquitous, if not own families turning
on children or each other, then teachers on students, etc.
a different approach to forced censorship, silencing, and of
reeducation, retraining, reprogramming. the perfect setup
for takedown in unaccounted for parameters. labeled crazy
without recourse to logically reason viewpoints: doomed.)