[cryptography] To Protect and Infect Slides

brian carroll electromagnetize at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 14:37:03 PST 2014

need to clarify this statement...

> truth is not this singular value: money is. essentially- shit.

it is a view that presupposes money has become detached
from truth, thus in its deteriorated or corrupted state, it is
equivalent to or tends towards base ignominious relations

>    (money)  [pT.signs]-->Language->Law->taxation->enforcement
>                ->informants->spying->assassination->military action

sidenote: regarding taxation, for materialists

     taxes = morality

    -whereby-

     money = absolute truth

taxation becomes tithing for the atheistic 'church of state' that
has as its communion a monetary unit separated from its truth

this enforcement of taxation by ideologues is confirmation of faith
in money as value, as morality, as highest framework of evaluation,
money determining authority, status, 'goodness', success, "truth"

it is value removed of truth, and turns the sign ($) into truth incarnate]

money is not backed by truth (!!!) -- the commitment (in god we trust)
is ultimately an issue of establishing shared truth as a basis for trust,
instead this is replaced by a simulated or appearance or mimicry of it,
yet without the social commitment to ensure fairness in the exchange

instead: money is backed by 'nothing'- nothingness is the ideology
that becomes the value, the shared lie is the basis for exchange that
then allows onesided exploitation and entropic movement of falsity
into the domain of truth, seeking to represent and replace it, while
seeming or appearing to uphold its value while subverting/destroying it

in this way, broken goods and corrupted items are exchanged for
money that makes this exchange _legal via the shared lie, use of
language (of law) to enforce and protect this exchange (via falsity
that is structural, allowing onesided exploitative practices to occur)
and enforced by rules and regulations, against citizens // entropy

the issue of quality, of exchange that is backed by moral obligation
then is short-circuited, allowing 'shit' to be exchanged, as if equal
exchange when instead subverted, sabotaged, weaponized, such
that equipment is sold broken, made toxic, triggered to break in or
out of warranty, via planned obsolescence & other subversive tactics

'truth' has been devalued and thus unfair exchange normalized, by
those who have more power and gain more in the exchange via the
institutionalized RIPOFF, via currency itself, divorced from truth,
where appeals can only goto nothingness as common denominator
as there is no obligation beyond the private self and its power within
such a totally corrupt state as defended, protected by "quasi-law"
that is removed of truth, and instead uses the power of language
that amounts to 'share opinions' to enforce common viewpoints
and social relations, hierarchy, institutional privilege, wealth, as
if of higher truth implicitly, for its benefit to the 'larger reality' that
is itself based in falsity, upheld as if greater awareness, value, in
these warped materialistic terms- against people, nature, life itself

this becoming the state, losing its soul, replaced by nothingness
at its core, then outlawing questioning of this condition as if illegal

the US was not built upon this premise, it is a complete and total
subversion of originating principles, absolute corruption of its cause,
of relations between people, their organization in a shared situation,
governance, role of fair exchange, equal rights. instead, some have
more rights than others, their rights take away others peoples equal
rights, and this has become normalized, this imbalanced viewpoint,
belief system, as if natural, moral, basis for exchange, determination
of what is true by who it benefits, etc. its ideological core: pure evil

(that is, those serving falsity, attempting to extinguish truth from life)

jsl0w  wio1s  7s90x