{}coin: good enough for election politics?

rysiek rysiek at hackerspace.pl
Thu Jan 30 03:24:11 PST 2014

Dnia piÄ…tek, 24 stycznia 2014 11:56:25 James A. Donald pisze:
> On 2014-01-24 11:18, Juan Garofalo wrote:
> > 	3, 2, 1, A conservative starts to pretend that 'private' censorship is
> > 	not
> >
> > censorship!
>
> If different corporations each had their own ideas on what should be
> censored, private censorship would not be censorship.

That, and one more condition: that we could choose different kinds of services
and products independently. Unfortunately, different kinds of services and
products are bundled in ways making it impossible for us to make informed
choices, let alone choose them independently.

For instance, if I go to food chain X, I only get soda Y. This is a very
simple example of a huge problem, seen everywhere, esp. in the ICT sector. And
it will only get more evident if net neutrality is not enforced.

> The problem is that we hear one voice through a thousand megaphones.

For once, we agree.

--
Pozdr
rysiek