Good books on algorithm design?

Lodewijk andré de la porte l at odewijk.nl
Mon Jan 27 06:30:42 PST 2014

I have the Introduction to Algorithms book. It's pretty darn good. The
usual material for universities around the world.

If your nation's laws permit it you may consider downloading a full copy
for free. In The Netherlands it is legal, as making a copy for user at home
is legal.

Take care not to use something like torrentz.eu though, torrents are also
uploading and thus illegal in NL. You might instead consider using Google.

A quick search for "introduction to algorithms +.pdf" finds us:

http://ldc.usb.ve/~xiomara/ci2525/ALG_3rd.pdf

http://www.slideshare.net/hiepkhach_1006/introduction-to-algorithms-3rd-edition-thomas-h-cormen-charles-e-leiserson-ronald-l-rivest-clifford-stein

and
http://cs.gzu.edu.cn/lab/upload/cont/%E8%B5%84%E6%96%99%E4%B8%AD%E5%BF%83/%E7%AE%97%E6%B3%95%E5%AF%BC%E8%AE%BA.pdf

And it works for just about every good book out there.

Of course, use it only legally! It is important that publisher's rights are
respected. As a community we come to find the optimal set of rules through
our well designed systems of consent. If law follows from it, it must be
respected.