{}coin: good enough for election politics?

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Sat Jan 25 07:34:54 PST 2014

On Fri, 24 Jan 2014, Ted Smith wrote:

> Is this conversation really helpful for the cypherpunks list?

At least as "helpful" as most of the other crap here.

> Is it signal or noise?

One man's signal is another man's noise.

> Please, just killfile James already and move on with your life. There's
> no need to keep feeding that troll.

I think I can make my own decisions as to who I killfile, and whom I
consider a troll.  I've known James a very long time now (early-mid '90s
IIRC), and in my opinion he may have non-sensical beliefs on some things,
but, he is most certainly NOT a troll: He comes by his beliefs and
arguments honestly as far as I can tell.  That may make him misinformed,
or possibly worse, but he's certainly no troll.

> I'm sorry if once, he was a productive list member. It's too late now,
> Jim. We have to accept it.

"We" don't have to accept *anything* except our own *personal* beliefs!  I
will not participate in mob tactics such as having some loner (you or
anyone else) "suggest" that "we" follow any particular course of action.

If you believe that Jim or anyone else is non-productive (???), you are
free to add them to YOUR killfile.  But for you to try and influence
others to follow your personal world view makes *you* the defacto troll
here.

//Alif

--
Those who make peaceful change impossible,
make violent revolution inevitable.

An American Spring is coming:
   one way or another.