BitCloud

David Vorick david.vorick at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 06:08:41 PST 2014

The bitcloud project is at the very early stages of conception. I wouldn't
spend too much time criticizing it unless you also intend to work on
developing the project with them. I imagine that in 3 months the ideas will
look very different and hold up to more substantial criticism. Right now,
they are well aware of the gaps in their ideas.

>>> http://www.reddit.com/r/bitcloud