{}coin: good enough for election politics?

Ted Smith tedks at riseup.net
Thu Jan 23 07:55:58 PST 2014

On Thu, 2014-01-23 at 11:29 +1000, James A. Donald wrote:
> James A. Donald:
>  > > > Corporations are people.
>
>  > > > If you grant lesser rights to corporations than to natural
>  > > > people, then the state can, and will, make corporations fire
>  > > > anyone suspected of thinking politically incorrect thoughts.
>
> rysiek wrote:
>  >  > What? I call bull.
>
> James A. Donald:
>  > Happens every day.
>
> For example, Pax Dickinson was fired for crimethink

Pax Dickinson was fired for being a rampant misogynist. I can see how
that would upset you, being also a rampant misogynist/racist asshole,
but nobody *really likes* people like you, and surely as an overt
corporatist you must realize that you have no right to be employed if
your employer doesn't want to be around an asshole.

That also rather obviously had nothing to do with "the state" and far
more to do with the massively bad PR that comes from employing openly
misogynist assholes.

No matter what domain your email account is on, you're obviously a troll
at this point, and you're going in my killfile.

--
Sent from Ubuntu