Internet/cell phones blocked in Eastern Ukraine?

rysiek rysiek at hackerspace.pl
Thu Jan 23 06:58:34 PST 2014

Dnia czwartek, 23 stycznia 2014 14:50:52 rysiek pisze:
> Hi there,
>
> I just got wind that Internet and cell phones are being blocked/disabled in
> Eastern Ukraine. Can anybody confirm this in any way?

Humm:
http://b2b.renesys.com/eventsbulletin/2014/01/UA-1390415430.html#more

116 networks out in the Ukraine
By Renesys Events on January 22, 2014 8:00 PM | No Comments | No TrackBacks

116 networks experienced an outage in the Ukraine starting at 18:30 UTC on
January 22. This represents 1% of the routed networks in the country.

99% of the networks in this event reached the Internet through the connection:
Volia (Kyivski Telekomunikatsiyni Merezhi LLC) (AS25229) to Telecom Italia
Sparkle (AS6762).
Summary statistics on the event are as follows:
date/time	2014-Jan-22 18:30:30 UTC
primary geography	the Ukraine
primary organization	Volia (Kyivski Telekomunikatsiyni Merezhi LLC)
(AS25229)
severity	1% of the routed networks in the country

--
Pozdr
rysiek